1. Long, scraggly hair.
2. Crusty, dry feet in “comfy” sandals.
3. Tee-shirts with slogans, worn outside the pants and past the butt.
4. Bad posture and ill-fitting undergarments.
5. Pleated pants. On anyone. Ever.
6. 1990’s short hair (RAMPANT among liberal religious clergy).
7. Oversized, droopy suits with dragging or pooling hems.
8. Scraggly facial hair.
9. Caftan or tunic-type tops with wide cotton pants with elastic waists.
10. Sneakers. Unless they’re a style choice like Chuck’s or you’re a hipster or you’re on the way to the gym to work out.
11. *BONUS!* Blotchy skin with dark circles around the eyes, red nose and/or invisible lips.